Pages

Monday 20 February 2012

Monday morning

Monday morning it is hard to get up and I get up by my sister they come and take the planket
off me and they pull my hair to to get up.My dad said don’t go to school you are late  for school.My dad sometime say you are not taking lunch because you are making me mad and I hate getting up on Monday morning.




Monday morning is so so hard to get up because after your weekends because there is lots of school work to do.Sometime I come to school half asleep and I hate getting up on Monday morning.




When my sister pull my hair I go home after school and scream at them and get mental and messing their room and my, dad told them to clean my room and I mess their room up and them clean it themself.




2 comments:

Gloria said...

I like your 2nd one. Because how you said Sometime I come to school half asleep and I hate getting up on Monday morning.

Kaycee said...

Hi Faaao,

That was a cool story. My favourite one is the 2nd one. I like it because I don't like getting up and there is a lot of school work to do.

Post a Comment