Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

My Family.


Hi my name is Faa’ao and I am 12 years of age. I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers. Pauline and Irene are twins and they are the oldest out of us. They go to Tamaki College, are the age of 15 and love to play Rugby. My other sisters Tuao and Lesa are the youngest out of the girls and are aged 7 and 1. My little annoying brothers are Promise, Paschal and Sam. They are 9, 5, and 6 and love to play wrestling. The most important people to me are my parents named Ulipa and Fialupe. Our nationality is full Samoan.  

What I like about my family is they always make me smile and they also look after me alot. As the day goes by we always laugh and play games. Also my family like to end the day with a laugh.

My favourite thing to do with them is to play at the park because we always like to play rugby. Also we take a moment to laugh.

1 comment:

Makayla said...

Wow, you've got a really big family! Cool story.

Post a Comment