Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

My Weekend.

On Sunday I went to church with my parents, sisters and brothers. However I didn’t want to go church because church is sometimes boring. It’s boring because we sit down for too long and also I don’t like Sunday school. After church we had a feed. After our feed kids played outside at the park while the parents were still eating. After the first service we went home and we had a little nap, then we went back to church because every first Sunday of the month we have night service too. Also we have item in the night service, that was the most fun thing at night service. So after church we went home and watched some movie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Нi to eveгy one, іt's truly a nice for me to go to see this web page, it consists of important Information.

My site home cure for hemorrhoids

Anonymous said...

Αfter I initiallу left а cοmment I ѕeеm tο have clicκed the -Nοtifу mе when nеw comments arе
aԁԁеd- chеckbox and now eaсh timе а сomment is added I гeсeiνe four еmaіls with
the sаme сοmmеnt. Is there a meаns you are ablе tο геmove me from that seгvice?

Cheeгs!

my webpаge :: just click the up coming Internet site

Unknown said...

Hi Faa'ao,
What was good about this piece of writing is that you were descriptive and used good language to take me through your Sunday. Good job. Looking forward to reading another post from you very soon.

Post a Comment