Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

School Picnic

If you come to the Picnic on Friday you will not know how many people were there? I think there was over 600. All you can see is red dots on the beach and on the big field.3/4

The funny thing was that all the people that went up and sing a song called My baby all didn’t know the song and Mrs M was sitting on the big rock and the little kids were covering her toes with sand.

The sport that I play was volley ball  the little kids were playing  volley their own ball and I got their ball and throw their ball away, they came back and I said half volley net for you and  half for us.

After the volley game we went to the mat and get our lunch,when it start to rain we pack our thing up and meet together and walked back together and Mrs M did her shoe and her feet was dirty.
All in all, it was a great picnic. Lots of fun, friends and family - my favourite kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment