Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Kidnapped

One hot summer day, me and my family went down to Point England beach to have a swim. While we were waiting for my mum and dad to tell us “ you can swim now”, we were waiting at the park. When we were playing at the park my mum and dad didn’t know.


When we were playing at the park, mum and dad were not watching us.  While they were talking someone strange came to the park and picked up my little brother. He took him to the car and drove away. As we heard my brother Yell “ HELP HELP “we ran to our mum and dad at the same time.

While that strange man took my brother we all Cried and ran after them. When we got to our parents they called the police and the police came. As the policeman came he went after the car that my brother was in.

At the end the police caughted the car and found my brother in it and took the man to jail. When we got home we told my brother off and had a Happy Night together.

1 comment:

Miss Garden said...

Thanks goodness you got him back home!
I like the way you had an introduction, problem, action and ending paragraph.

Post a Comment