Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Explanation Of Netball


Explanation Of Netball.

Do you know how to play netball? Well I do, netball is one of my favourite sports. My favourite sports are rugby, netball, volleyball, and many other sports I can’t remember. Netball is most popular sport in New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Jamaica and United Kingdom. Netball is played over 70 countries.

When you play netball you would need 9 players. On court you would need 7 players and 2 subs staying on the sideline waiting for their turn on court. At my school Pt England we play netball every Tuesday after school. Straight after school we have to meet in the hall to take the roll and get ready. If we have a late game we go home and meet at the netball courts 30mins before our game.

The positions in netball is Goal Shoot, Goal Attack, Goal Keep, Goal Defence, Wing Defence,  Wing Attack, and Center. The position I play is Goal Shoot and Goal Attack, I like playing those positions because I like to shoot goals for my team. Playing Goal Attack can be sometimes boring because the ball doesn’t come down to the end where you are at and all you do is just stand there and look at the other players play their best to get the ball back to our goal.

In netball we have heaps of rules, you would need to remember all of them before you get on the courts to play. When I play netball for school the first thing my team does is pray to bless us while we’re playing, so we don’t get hurt during our game but enjoy the game. We play other school every Tuesdays.

Hope you guys learn’t more about netball from my piece of writing. That is my explanation about the sport Netball.






No comments:

Post a Comment