Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Once I Was A Gaint


The moment I woke up, I discovered to my amazement that I was a size of a giant! Today was going to be a very interesting day indeed!

As I woke up I was shocked that I was a size of a giant. When I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth I couldn't fit through the door that was how tall I was. When I couldn't fit through the door I was thinking about busting the house down and at the same time I was thinking where would my family sleep, so I decided to bust down my room roof without my parents knowing. When I went out for a fresh air I saw people walking that I thought that were ants.

Later I was out all day then I came to sleep and the next day I was back to normal and went back to school and explain everything that happen.

1 comment:

Toni Nua said...

I liked the way you hooked me in at the beginning of your writing Faa'ao! I think you could have added some more detail, remember to 'show not tell'.
Happy writing!

Mrs Nua

Post a Comment