Pages

Thursday 26 April 2012

Holidays

In the holiday I went to auntie’s house in Papatoetoe. My auntie loves me to go there because I look after my little cousins because she said she need some help with the kids because two kids are  too much.

We went shopping and brought some shoes and some food. After we did the shopping we went to took it home and we went to the Chipmunks. What we did there was we played and we ate some Takeaway and we went home.

When we got home we went to sleep and on Sunday we went to church and after church I went home in Glen Innes.When we got home we cook some food and the food we cook was chicken soup and taro.

After we ate we went to pick up my dad from the Warrior game and we saw the Warrior and I saw Manu Vatuvei and Kevin Lock. When we got home we ate ice cream and chips and went to sleep.

On Friday my mum went to my cousin house for a party because it was her son’s birthday. We went to the park and we went home and played outside because my mum and dad were not home so my older sister and cousin look after us at home.

On the next Sunday after church I went home and get my school things ready for school and went to sleep and that was what I did in the holiday.

1 comment:

flora T said...

Hi Faaao wow! I like your story about the holiday and and what you did with your sister at your aunties.

Post a Comment