Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Autobiography Poetry.


My name is Faaao.

I am Samoan, I’m short, I’m in room 17.
 

Sister of Pauline, Irene, Promise, Fetuao, Paschal and Selesa.

I love Netball, Touch and playing was my
sisters and brothers.

I feel joyful that I’m back at school learning.

I need my family and friends.

I give people mostly hugs and presents.

I am fearful of snakes because I have not seen one before and I’m fearful of things I haven’t seen before.

I would really like to see Nicki Minaj because I am a big fan of her.

Resident of Glen Innes.



1 comment:

Melville Intermediate, Hamilton said...

Faao
I really like the fact that you were so positive about your education and schooling 'joyful' is a great phrase to use and Mrs Garden will be very pleased to hear it!
Mr Webb and Room Five, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.

Post a Comment