Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Korean Words ! :)

These Are Some Korean Words That I Know ! :)

Hello - AnnyeongHaseyo

Good morning - Joeun achimimnida

Good afternoon - Joeun ohuimnida

Good evening - Joeun junyukimnida

Goodnight - Jueun bamdesseoyo

I’m Fine Thanks - Jeoneun jal jinaeyo

I’m Not Well Thanks - Jal jinejimotaesseoyo

What’s Your Name - Ileumi meo eyo

My Name Is - Joenenu .... ieyo

See You Later - Ddo bwayo

Goodbye - Jal gayo

Nice To Meet You -Mannaseo bangawoyo

What About You - Dansineunyo

Good Luck - Haeng-unel bileoyo



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Talofa Lava,

I am TaMarcus Warren and I attent the University of South Alabama. Some cool things I like about your Faaao are, you can speak another language that pretty cool. I can tell you are into sports. I think it'll be cool if you can teach me how to play Netball.

Post a Comment