Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Writing About Korean !


Planning :
* Korean Celebrities
* Songs
* Different Culture
* Korean Bands
* South Korea


Writing :

Para 1: Do you have a favourite celebrity in Korea ? Well I do, I’m really in love with Korean Bands. My favourite bands in Korea is Ukiss, Exo, Shinee, Block B, 2ne1, Miss A, and Ze-a. I listen to their songs everyday and I keep updated with their new songs.

Para 2: I started liking Korean music when I was about 10 because I wanted to know how to speak another culture so I chose Korean . The first music I listen to was Ukiss - Stop Girl, that’s when I started listening to some more Korean music. As I was listening to Korean music my family was asking why do I like Korean for ?

Para 3: About a year after listening to Korean songs I started getting Korean Apps on my phone and watch some of their movies. When I was watching Korean movies and songs my siblings started watching with me. They liked Korea as well, we planned to make our parents like them as well.

Para 4: As we started this year in school I made a new friend called Josephine and I just found out she liked Korea as well. So me and her call each other Noona and that is sister in Korea. We always talk about Korean people and their music and some celebrities. That’s why we always act like baby in class and out of class. >.<

These Are Some Korean Words I Know !

Hello - AnnyeongHaseyo

Good morning - Joeun achimimnida

Good afternoon - Joeun ohuimnida

Good evening - Joeun junyukimnida

Goodnight - Jueun bamdesseoyo

I’m Fine Thanks - Jeoneun jal jinaeyo

I’m Not Well Thanks - Jal jinejimotaesseoyo

What’s Your Name - Ileumi meo eyo

My Name Is - Joenenu .... ieyo

See You Later - Ddo bwayo

Goodbye - Jal gayo

Nice To Meet You -Mannaseo bangawoyo

What About You - Dansineunyo

Good Luck - Haeng-unel bileoyo


1 comment:

Mrs Lagitupu said...

This is a really interesting post Faa'ao. I have learnt something new about you and I think it's great that you have decided to learn about a new culture and language. Good on you.

Post a Comment