Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Tommy Kapai Wilson.




What I learnt from Tommy Kapai today is that when you make 10 people smile you get a better life or you change a year later.  Tommy Kapai told us that in his family they have 11 kids that must be a big family. He read us a story that is real and after reading a book to us he show a picture of his dad on the book because his dad died on the same day as Princess Diana.

When Tommy Kapai walk in the hall I feel shot because that is my first time seeing a book writer.  I feel happy because he came with  some friends that are famous too... IS THAT AMAZING.

Tommy Kapai first told us that war is dumb and everyone agree with him but I think some disagree.  The next thing he told us is that you can change your life if you make 10 people smile. The most important thing is that you will always have a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment