Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

My aunty's wedding.

Guess what I did in the weekends? On Saturday I went to my aunt's wedding.  The wedding started at 9:30am,  and it finished at 6:00pm. It was very funny at the wedding because my family only went when it was  eating time. When we got there people just ate, while we were waiting to get some food we took some photo of the my aunty that’s getting married.

While we were eating we were watching some of my cousin dancing for the people that were getting married. After the feed we went to the library because the last bit was can of boring, because it was for the older people mostly. It was the people that are old getting  a Tongan mat and a bottle of cola and $5 as the lid.

After the wedding we went home and had some time to sleep, before we slept  we had to clean the house and wash the dishes. When we were getting ready to sleep we talked about what was our favourite part of the wedding I said my favourite part was the dessert and my sisters said you are all about food and I laugh.

As I was at the wedding I was thinking about the time I was a flower girl for my cousin’s wedding in Samoa in 2009.


No comments:

Post a Comment