Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

My Year At School 2013


  My Year At School 0_o

My year at school this year was really hard and fun because the hard part is learning hard stuff like hard maths questions with Mr Barks and Mrs Nua. The fun part was going playing sports out of school and going on trips. But the most important thing this year is learning maths and achieving my goals and listening carefully to instructions and each steps to what to do.


Being in Mr Barks and Mrs Nua’s class is really fun and cool I wish I was in that class next year. Having Mrs Nua in the mornings is really fun and good. Having Mr Barks for the rest of the day is really difficult because he pushes us to learning what we don’t know and try our best this year.


Being split into different class is boring to be honest  because they don’t do work that our class does like recount writing and fraction maths. As the year 8’s went to camp we got split up and me, Taeshell and Cheyanne were in room 20, it was kinda cool .

My biggest improvement this year is in math because I move up where I was supposed to be this year. I really want to say a big Thank You to Mr Barks and Mrs Nua for having me in their class and helping me in my learning this year. I enjoy coming to Pt England School.

No comments:

Post a Comment