Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Netbook Reflection

               
How has having a netbook connected to the internet helped my learning this year ?

Having a netbook has really helped me with my learning alot. It has given me an opportunity to work online at all times. Having a netbook is fun and cool because you don’t have to work on paper and pencil that makes your hands sore. Another reason about having a netbook is because you can find out a lot of information about other people and your work with other people on the other side of the world. I am very proud to have a netbook and to work online like Math Whizz, Xtra Math and My Next Steps . It really fun to have a gmail and google docs of your own. Some bad things that I don’t like about netbooks is that people be dougies and in the wrong place at the wrong time.                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment