Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

FiaFia Reflection :)


FiaFia Reflection >.<



Have You Ever Been In A FiaFia Group Before ? Well I have, Last night our school had FiaFia on the school field. As people were arriving to our school, some of our teachers and students family were getting their stores ready. When students and their family came they were walking around buying some food before the show starts.


At 6:00pm Mr Burt did a call out for all the students to go to their changing rooms to get ready for the big night. As when went to our changing rooms our tutors and teachers were there to get us ready and pretty for our dance. At 7:45 we all made our way to the field.

As the show was about to started everyone was taking photos of their kids or siblings. When the show started we could hear loud shouting and screaming. It was the Senior Kapa Haka group to go on and open the show for us.

It was finally the Senior Samoan Group to go on I was so nervous because there was heaps of people watching us but I was pretending that I couldn’t see anyone. But as I was performing I was doing good as I can and trying my best and not letting my group down.

Our performance was finished and my family, friends, tutors and teachers was so proud of us. It was a good night at FiaFia. My highlight is getting on the stage and doing the best I can for my group and make everyone proud. ! That was the best night I ever had this year with my school. :)


Samoan Fiafia from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment