Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Term 1 Reflection


Term 1 Reflection 2014

My highlights this term would have to be FiaFia because I really tried my best and did everything I could for my FiaFia group. Also netball trials because I’m trying another sport and playing for the school.  

I have made improvements/progress in FiaFia because I performed in front of a big crowd and did the best I could. I can’t wait to play and support the school by playing netball.

I know this because I had heaps of people coming to me after my performance and saying I did well and had some ex Point Englanders hugging me. Miss Va’afusuaga was saying that I really should try out for netball this year.  

I still need to work hard to improve my reading and writing.

I know this because I haven’t been working hard for the term and I don’t finish it off properly. I haven’t been reading enough.

I am most proud of my efforts in maths because I can help people who doesn’t know their math properly and also help little kids count their change when they buy something from the shops so they don’t get ripped off.

My 3 main goals for Term 2 will be:
1. Is to improve in writing and reading.
2. Also to be where I’m supposed to be in reading for my age.
3. To be more focussed in class





No comments:

Post a Comment