Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

My week at school.


Last week on Tuesday most of the year 6 kids went on camp to Kawau Island. Well I didn’t go because I didn’t want to.

On Tuesday morning at school we had to stay in Room 16 with the rest of the year 6 and 5 kids. When we started our day with Mr Sommerville, he told us we have three things we had to finish before Friday. The work we had to finish was our animation with a song or your favourite thing, Xtramaths and 100 minutes of Math Whizz. If we all finish it by Friday we will have a movie with popcorn.   

In the weekend I went to my aunt's house because we had a church fundraising for the Camp at the end of this year. When Saturday morning came along we went to the sausage sizzle fundraising in front of the Paradise night club. When we got there the music was on and I saw some of my cousins dancing, so I got out of the car and joined them. When it was finished we had over $300, so there was some left overs so we ate them all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once you have your model, you need to check out the places you wish the gun launched. The designed web-site GW2 gold, swtor credits, wow gear definitely will soon enough surface once you try this and you have to make the essential components for you to begin to build ones siege merchandise!

Post a Comment