Pages

Thursday 1 November 2012

Point England Shop.

Mum needed some sugar for her tea, but we had run out.  My big sister and I had to walk to shop to buy some sugar. When we got to the shop, the shop was closed because it was Christmas Day, we were very worried because my mum will get very angry.

When we knew that the shops were close. We Wondering around looking for a shop that’s open. I finally saw a open shop and we ran inside and brought the sugar. We got home around 6 o’clock . We got home my mum sitting on the chair with a worried face.

When we saw my mum on the chair with a worried face, we open the door and screen  “ MUM MUM WE GOT SOME SUGAR”.,She got up and said  “finally you got the sugar I was dying to drink tea”.

After that I was pretending to go to sleep but my mum  said “ Faaao can you come do my tea please. I was doing her tea and after doing my job I went to have a sleep from that long walk that we had today.        




No comments:

Post a Comment