Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

The Bush.

One hot Summer Holiday my family and I went on a picnic in the bush. When we got in the bush there were heaps of nice flower and we meted other people as well. When we found a place to eat we open the basket and heaps of yummy food inside like sandwich, water and cupcakes.

When we were done eating we saw no sign of my little sister called Emily. So we ran to our parents and said “ MUM,DAD EMILY IS NOT HERE”, we all went looking for her. We were very very worried, we look around the track and there was still no sign.

We went and asked the other families if they seen a little baby girl they said “YES the other family is looking for her parents”. We went and lucky we found her we were very happy that we got her back home. When we went home my dad said “ every single time we go somewhere you have to keep an eye out for baby ok”.

After we all listen to my dad interesting words we went to sleep and eat again. My little sister and I had to sleep together so she can’t wander around before she gets a smack from
me. We were very happy we got her back.                                                                 

                     !THE END!

No comments:

Post a Comment