Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Holiday Highlights *-*

Para 1 : On Christmas eve my church had a party that started at 10 to 12: 30. We had a tea together and played games. On Christmas Day we had a family party it was fun and exciting but my other family came it just made a big argument  that was what made my Christmas bad.

Para 2 : Waking up the next morning feeling happy as ever because it was my best friend's birthday. We went to bowling and laser strike. After the birthday we went over to my friends house and ate, we ate potato chips, lollies, pizzas and drinks. The next day we just stayed home and did our chores.

Para 3 : As my holiday was nearly over I think to myself what would it be like not being in the same class as my friends. It came to the last day till school and I nearly got crashed it was so close. I was so scared and think to myself i’m not walking by myself ever again.

I woke up feeling excited to come to school. It was good to know i was in Mrs Lagitupu’s class.

No comments:

Post a Comment