Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

, Thank You Letter :)


Dear Parent Helpers ,

Thank You Mr Alai for coming down to the picnic with Class 2. It was really nice to have you come and help our classroom. Your help meant alot to us. I also thank you for looking after my bag and food. You were also cool and very kind. You were the best helper I ever had coming to the picnic. If it wasn’t for all the helpers there would be no picnic at all.

At the picnic we do sports like Volleyball, Softball, Rugby, Touch and many other sports. Ms Vaafusuaga and Mr Jacobson took all the sports gear down to the beach and set it up as the school was getting ready to go.

The best memory at the picnic was playing volleyball and getting to know different people from our school. Volleyball is one of my favourite sports. I really enjoyed the picnic on Friday.

Once Again Thank You For Coming!

Kind Regards

Faa’aoane Ulipa


No comments:

Post a Comment