Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Homemade Instrument !


Explanation of Homemade Instrument

Materials Needed:
*2 cds
*string
*tape
*scissors

Instructions for Homemade Instrument:
  1. get the cds
  2. put the string between the two cd holes
  3. tape the string on tightly
  4. then you slam it together
  5. there you go listen to what sound it makes


Explanation of how sound is created:

I’m going to explain how my instrument produce sound. How do you think my instrument makes sound ?

As I created my instrument I didn’t know what sound it would make. So I did create the instrument and it kind a sound like two empty containers banging together. When I was created my instrument it was fun. The instrument that I created made a really good sound.

When you have got the things you need to make the instrument, you have to follow the steps I did to get to where I get to listen to what sound it makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment