Pages

Monday 16 June 2014

Writing About Korea :")

Annyeong Haseyo,

That is Hello in Korean, I am going to be writing about Korea because I am a very big fan of Korean Drama Movies, K-Pop and I also want to know more about Korea before I go there to visit in the holidays with my older sisters that are also fans of Korean stuff. My sisters and I are saving up money to help our dad to pay our fair to go Korea for Christmas. That’s his Christmas present for my sisters and I, because he knows how much we love Korean songs, movies and actors by hearing us speak a little bit of Korea around the house.

In Korea there is South Korea and North Korea. They are enemies even though they're the same culture. Its kinda weird in Korea because when one person from South Korea goes to North Korea they make it as a big deal or kill them when they see them. When North Korea goes to South Korea they make them feel good and welcome them to South Korea. Knowing Korea is a fun place to be but when you stay there too long it becomes more dangerous.

The capital city in Korea is Seoul. It is the largest place in all of Korea and it’s in South Korea. Seoul is a nice cooling place and a good place to refresh your mind, also to follow your dreams. Once you go to Korea for a week or so you're going to wanna live there because they sale very nice and cheap stuff.

That is all I have about Korea. Go check out some Korean movies, songs and actors. Hope you had a enjoyable time reading my story and also want to learn more about Korea. 
Screenshot 2014-06-15 at 11.34.42 PM.png

This Is A Picture Of Seoul :) I Know Right It’s A Very Beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment