Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

My Year In School :)

This year has being a very amazing year in school. I really like my class that I'm in because I always wanted to be in this class cause I heard Mrs Lagitupu was a really cool and kind teacher. First day at school was really cool because I had heaps of class mates from last year and I get to meet new faces at the time. 

Having all the annoying boys in my class is really disturbing because they laugh and talk too much. The main thing I don't like about them is they disrespect one of my favourite teacher and they speck over her while she's talking. 

I sometimes do that to Mrs Lagitupu but now I know how I wanted to be treated and I don't want to be treated how I treat Mrs Lagitupu. As I'm trying my best to be a good girl and doing my best till the end of the year not being a naughty girl that I'm not or going home late at night like what I use to do because I actually thought going home late was a good thing to do until I realized how my parents were very worried about me. 

This year I really need to work on my writing and reading. Also learn how to treat people the way  want to be treated. What I learn't this year in Mrs Lagitupu's class is being yourself, respect one another, writing, reading and try your best in everything you do. What I have really enjoyed this year is doing Kiwi Sports, class games and playing sports for the school. I enjoyed those things because I always have a smile on my face and laughing and also work with some friends, it's really fun and enjoyable things to do. 

That is how my year has being going so far. Hope your year in school is fun like mine and learning more new things. I really hope you had fun reading my story and also have a smile on your face. :) 

1 comment:

Mrs Lagitupu said...

Wow I enjoyed reading this post Faa'ao. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy being in this class. I hope that you make the most of this year as you are heading off to College soon and I want you to do well. :)

Post a Comment