Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Weekend Recount.

This weekend was a very important and exciting weekend. As school finished on Friday, very happy to go over to my aunt's house for a special event that happened on Sunday. Practicing very hard getting all our dance move right and same timing, while we try our uniform on one by one. The event was International Day.

When we finished our we were talking about trying our best in every move we do because every can see every move of the dance. Having dinner late at night was a very nice thing to do with all my family together having fun and laughing, that hasn’t happened in a while.

Woke up the next morning raining hard as it was the night before. Went to check my aunt's room to see if she was there but she lefted saying she would be back in the evening and wait for everyone to come so yous can practice without me. Also I had to babysit my little cousins because their older brother went out fishing with his dad around 9:30.

Another day of hard working and having fun together. It was finally Sunday and everyone gathering together doing a prayer before we leave to go out Henderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment